FAStanswers is a blog that spotlights timely information for first-year students in the Faculty of Arts and Science (FAS). Visit often for:
- “what’s next?” information
- advice for the week ahead
- weekly Frequently Asked Questions posts
- late-breaking course updates
- course selection and enrolment help
- explanations of Arts & Science acronyms and codes
- reminders about course enrolment start times
- heads-up about financial deadlines
- handy resources · tips for success and advice from others who have gone before you
FAStanswers puts the most critical information for a first-year student right in front of you. And it always provides links to more detailed web information. Of course, you can find this information yourself on Arts & Science and UofT webpages. But FAStanswers
- reliably encapsulates the information for you
- always provides links to more detailed web information
- and is typically FASter than an internet search.
If there’s something you can’t find, hit the “ask us!” button. Or tweet at us.
We hope you find FAStanswers helpful.